New Opportunity at Frame Again: Marketing Manager
Frame Again – Marketing Manager
20 hours per week – Minimum Wage (sorry, it’s all we’ve got)
Frame Again was launched in 2014 to get people printing and framing photos again. We offer a new style of frame with colours to suit your picture and a service where we print, frame and deliver your photos within 48 hours. We were featured on this season’s Dragons’ Den and after turning down an offer, proceeded to successfully crowd-fund the investment we needed to grow the business.
As we look to build the business, we are seeking a self-starting, marketing executive with the experience to advise us on how to best market the business – we need someone who can cover creative design, PR and comms and advertising as well as business to business marketing. The salary is terrible but the office is fun and the business is exciting and it’s an opportunity to lead this function in a new start up with huge potential to transform a market place.
The Marketing Manager will involve working directly with our Founders across our:
- Social media and media outreach;
- Helping investigate business to business partnerships;
- Helping launch advertising campaigns;
- Helping curate and photograph adverts from our stock of photos in our studio;
- Helping develop and execute our PR campaign.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least three to five years of marketing experience, perhaps specializing in either PR, advertising or sales;
- Has strong creative input;
- Has project management and delivery experience;
- Has insight to our business or comparative markets;
- Has experience of dealing with the press;
- Is social media savvy;
- Is excited;
- Has strong opinions about what we should be doing and is happy to lead and ‘manage up’.
The position will be based out of our City Road offices though some home working is an option. This position pays National Minimum Wage of £6.50 per hour. Sorry.
Frame Again is an innovative e-commerce business working to bring to life our digital photos through a printing, framing and delivery service that gets young people framing photos again.
Our service takes your photos from your Instagram account, Camera Roll or computer from your gadget to your door within 24 hours. We are looking to disrupt a market that would have you queue at one high street shop to print and another to frame, rather than make your life easy.
Our frames are a cool design, square for Instagram photos, they are magnetic so they sit perfectly side by side and are fully customisable – you pick the colours to match your photo.
See www.frameagain.com for more.
Please send a CV and cover letter to Founder Jake Hayman, email@example.com. We are looking for someone to start in Jan/Feb 2015.
Closing date for applications is January 7th, 10am.